The Entel HT700 radios are submersible – with an IP68 rating, they are completely impervious to dust and can withstand up to 1 hour submerged as deep as 1 metre in water. They also exceed MIL Spec 810 C/D/E/F standards and are additionally designed to be highly resistant to shock and vibration.
The HT782 Entry is powered by a 7.4v 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery, which intelligently counts its charge cycles and will warn you when it is nearing the end of its battery life. It provides an impressive length of charge and retains its charge up to three times longer than standard batteries. This battery is rechargeable and a charging unit is provided with your HT700 Entry radio.
This 16-channel radio features a scan/priority scan function as well VOX compatibility, allowing you to connect a VOX headset for hands-free use (accessories sold separately). A programmable channel monitor button and 4 ‘channel shortcut’ buttons make the Entel HT782 Entry simply and user-friendly, and the radio will alert you when the battery level is low.
For the security of the user, a Local Personal Attack Alarm is offered by this handheld two-way radio, for aid in emergency situations.
If you wish to order this product or any other licenced radio, please call us so we can help you choose the correct frequency and antenna for your licence.
This radio operates on the 400 – 470MHz frequency band and is also available in the following variants. Call us for advice on which model to choose. Prices may vary.
- Entel HT782 Entry Licensed Two Way Radio
- 16 channels
- UHF 400 – 470MHz – ideal for urban use
- IP68 resistance to dust and water
- Exceeds MIL Spec 810 C/D/E/F
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Lithium-Ion battery with charger included
- VOX enabled
- Scan/priority scan function
- Programme channel monitor button
- 4 ‘channel shortcut’ buttons
- Local personal attack alarm
- Weight (with provided battery and antenna): 277g
- Dimensions (with provided battery): 130 x 59.5 x 37mm